Who controls your personal data?
The data and how it is used is controlled by Biuro Mówców Spice Michał Kasprzyk, operating under the brand Biuro Mówców Spice (Spice Speakers Bureau) registered and operating at the address: ul. Bajana 54/21, 54-129 Wrocław.
How to contact us in order to find out more about how your personal data is used?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via traditional mail at: BMS Data Protection Officer, ul. Róży Wiatrów 25/17, 53-023 Wrocław.
What is the purpose and legal basis of processing your personal data by Spice Speakers Bureau?
The information you have provided will be used only to inform you via email about our publications, our offer and special offers, as well as other similar merits-based content (for example publications of other authors).
If you agree, we will process your personal data in order to:
- Save data in cookie files, collect data from websites and mobile applications;
- Organize contests and other promotional activities in which you can participate.
You can withdraw your permission to process your personal data at any time by writing to us at email@example.com or clicking the unsubscribe link that will be placed in every email we may send you. We will process your personal data until you withdraw your permission.
The legal basis of processing personal data by Spice Speakers Bureau is art. 6 p. 1b and art. 6 p. 1f of the GDPR act. The legitimate interest of Spice Speakers Bureau is marketing the company’s services.
In order to adjust the structure of the website to the company’s marketing needs and reach the target audience with our advertising content we use: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Tag Manager.
- These tools track the users’ activity on websites and other internet services through cookies and user IDs (for example Facebook user ID), as well as other methods.
- The abovementioned tools allow for collecting such data as: age, sex, location, device used, operating system, subpages visited and type of activity in a given internet service. This data is used in order to match advertising content to user needs. The data is stored by a given tool in the form of collective (anonymous) statistical data.
- Data concerning remarketing groups is stored no longer than 540 days.
- The user can edit their data by using individual settings on their Google account, as well as their internet browser.
- Parties entitled to access the data are Spice Speakers Bureau employees as well as any third delivering services commissioned by Spice Speakers Bureau, such as: training, marketing operations (e.g. Google AdWords campaings) or accounting.
- The data is protected by limiting access to tools in which it is only stored for authorized parties, as well as protecting accounts in any given tool by passwords.
What data do we require?
We require the following personal data:
- For mailing: e-mail address and name
All the personal data that we are provided with will be processed in accordance with applicable regulations of the Polish law, especially in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
What are your rights with regard to processing your personal data by Spice Speakers Bureau?
We guarantee abiding by all your rights granted to you by the General Data Protection Regulation, namely: the right to access your data, correct or remove it, limiting the scope in which the data is processed, the right to data portability, not being subject to automated decisions including profiling, as well as the right to object against processing your personal data.
Who do we share your personal data with?
Your personal data is only stored in the database used by Spice Speakers Bureau for sales and marketing. We do not circulate yout data or shared with any third parties, except for the ones listed above.
How long do we store your personal data?
We store your personal data for marketing reasons until you withdraw your permission for processing your data this way.