HOW TO SPEAK SO THAT PEOPLE WANT TO LISTEN?
NO. OF DAYS
Directors, managers, team leaders
Employees presenting at conferences
Employees presenting at internal meetings
Entrepreneurs (including startuppers)
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Part 1 – Preparation
You will learn SPICE – our method of developing and delivering presentations.
S – Start with the audience
You will learn to establish the goal of your presentation with regard to who your audience will be and what kind of reaction you expect from them
P – Paint the picture
You will find out how to determine the topic of your presentation, gather ideas and plan its structure
I – Iterate / Immerse
You will learn to work on the content of your presentation effectively, to make sure its final version will grasp the audience
C – Check your readiness
You will find out how to memorize your presentation and how to practice it most effectively
E – Execute with passion
You will learn methods of managing stress and making friends with the stage, as well as ways of delivering your presentation in a way that will make it memorable to your audience. You will also find out the answer to the ultimate question: what to do with your hands.
Part 2 – Storytelling fundamentals
The secret to many great speeches is a captivating story. During this part of the training you will:
- Understand what elements comprise captivating stories
- Learn storytelling models used by best speakers
- Learn how to create stories you will use in your presentations
- Learn how to appeal to the emotions of your audience
- Find out how to begin and finish your presentation, so that the audience remembers it
Part 3 – How to speak so that others want to listen?
A well-crafted presentation is just the first step towards success. The second important step is delivering the presentation in a way that will captivate the audience. In this part of the training you will:
- Learn to talk about difficult things in a simple way
- Master the language of benefits
- Learn how to use props
- Learn language tools that will take your presentations to a higher level
- Learn to modulate your voice and use interesting intonation
- Learn argumentation methods
- Find out how to grasp (and keep) the attention of the audience
This training can be run by:
WE WORKED WITH:
Before I started working with Spice Speakers Bureau, my process to prepare for public speaking was messy and stressful. Often, public speaking specialists only made this process worse by forcing their workflow and methods. Michał Kasprzyk’s approach delivered spectacular results by simply not interfering with my workflow but making sure I am focused on the right thing. Michał is a highly skilled specialist with great empathy, needed to build a perfect speech. At the same time, he helps to keep things stupidly simple with honest feedback and no BS. I believe this is the perfect mix to deliver outstanding results when working on a speech or presentation.
Find out what we’re driven by:
CONTACT US IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE
contact (at) spicespeakers.com
+48 790 300 458